Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the bail system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail process. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.