When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In many cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. In some cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. If you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.