Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. When you want to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. If you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.