Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in PA. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In most cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is not always simple to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. When you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.