Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less severe to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.