Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! If you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In most instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.