Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always easy to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some cases where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our staff stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.