Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! If you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always keep up with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.