When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Call our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.