For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! When you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of less severe to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.