Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is rarely easy to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Call a bail bondsman in PA for any eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in PA.