If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in city, PA.