For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and quick results, no matter what you need. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.