When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In a few cases where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.