Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. If you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.