If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of less severe to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.