For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. If you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of least severe to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.