Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! If you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. If you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In most cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.