Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of least serious to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you want help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.