When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you want to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! If you are in need of any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. If you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.