When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will help you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.