When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you want to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In many cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.