For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. If you or your loved one is in jail, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always simple to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.