When you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of less severe to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. When you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.