When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In order of least severe to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.