When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in PA. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in PA for all types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.