When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! No matter if you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you are in need of any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In many instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.