Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.