When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you want to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. In many cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.