For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you need to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! When you are in need of one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In most instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to help you. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.