When you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! When you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. If you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and quick bail, no matter what you need. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in PA.