If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.