When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. If you need to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! If you are eligible for bail, you may get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and simply as possible! Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast results, no matter what you need. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.