Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in PA for any types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.