Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in city, PA.