For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you need to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely easy to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the bail system. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.