If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. If you want to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In many cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.