If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in PA. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. When you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.