For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of less serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to help you. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. When you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in city, PA.