When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. When you need any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. In a few cases where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always keep up with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and quick bail, no matter what you need. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in city, PA.