Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. Our agency is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want to get out of jail fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In order of least severe to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Our experienced agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. We always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.