If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. While we will help you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.