If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Individual charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. When you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.