If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of least serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.