Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! If you need any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of less severe to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.