For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In order of least serious to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. We always keep up with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.