Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. If you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you are in need of one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.