For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In many instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.