If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! If you need any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.