For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your trusted bail bondsman in PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In most instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast results, no matter what you need. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.