Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. If you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely easy to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. We always keep up with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Call our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.